FlorrieMunat.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
FlorrieMunat.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 December 2011.
- What we collect
- There are two types of information that we collect from this website. The first is aggregate information about how our visitors use the site. This includes such information as which sites referred visitors to us, which pages users visited, which links users clicked on, how long the typical user remained on the site, and what type of browsers and operating systems visitors use. This information is collected in a way that does not indicate specific users. We cannot identify you from this information. We collect it only to help us to determine how effectively FlorrieMunat.com is meeting the needs of our visitors.
- We also collect personal information, but only when you supply it to us voluntarily. There are two methods by which you might supply us with personal information.
- The first method is via a form by which you sign up to be informed of coming events. The only information we collect on this form is your email address. We need this information to be able to provide the service that you requested. We will only use your email address for the purposes to which you agreed when signing up. We will not sell it or give it away to anyone else. We hate it when sites do that to us; we’re not going to do it to you.
- The second method is via the purchase form. When you purchase a copy of the book through us, we keep a record of your purchase. But this is used for tax purposes and internal record keeping. We will not divulge this information to anyone else unless we are required to do so by a court order. Again, your information is secure with us.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Controlling your personal information
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please send an email to the Webmaster at this site as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.